cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact Upwork customer service support?

Community Leader
Felix M Member Since: Dec 9, 2017
51 of 65

Hi Milt,

Please, go here details on how to review proposals and how to respond to applicants.

Felix
Untitled
Tom F Member Since: Jan 25, 2018
52 of 65

what is the phone number of upwork support?

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
53 of 65

Hello Tom,

If you have concerns, you may also post them here so we could help you. Thanks!

Untitled
Vickie M Member Since: Jan 26, 2018
54 of 65

Found this page, but it doesn't go anywhere - not clickable. https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211067878-Contact-Upwork-Customer-Support

I see a job invitation on my phone app, but not within the desktop software. Makes it hard to attach documents when submitting a proposal. 

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
55 of 65

Hi Vickie,

An agent of ours will reach out to you directly to help you with this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

~Nina
Untitled
Peter C Member Since: Mar 26, 2018
56 of 65

Hello, I have a question concerning a current running contact with a freelancer.  Originally I set a fixed price of $1,500 for a graphic design contract involving approx. 25 hrs of work.  For some reason the upwork network changed the $1,500 amount to $1,497.  I later realized that the website was in US dollars and I renegotiated the contract amount with a freelancer I was talking to (but had not hired yet) to be $1167 US = the equivalent of $1,500 Canadian.  The freelancer agreed to the new amount and told me they had adjusted the bid amount on their end to $1,167.

After the freelancer agreed to the new amount  I edited the bid amount and saved the changes with the new price of $1,167.  A few hours later I hired the freelancer.

What has happened:  $1,199 has been charged to our card, and it shows $1,497 still outsanding.   Why are we being charged the original amount still?  I changed the bid amount before hiring the freelancer.   And if $1,199 is being held in Esgrow why is there $1,497 still outstanding.   .

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
57 of 65

Hi Peter,

It is currently showing $1497.00 as the agreed to budget, however this is not outstanding. It's just the amount that was initially entered when setting up the budget for the project. Your escrow shows $1,167.00 being funded, and that is how much was charged to your payment method in order to fund the escrow amount, which you can confirm by clicking on the Reports tab and viewing your Transactions. Once you release the milestone amount of $1,1670, you can close the contract and will not be required to pay the difference of what your budget amount is as that is just a guideline essentially.

~Nina
Untitled
Stefanie S Member Since: Jun 21, 2018
58 of 65

Hi Upwork Team,

I am also having problems contacting customer support or opening a ticket. All I am offered is a link to "Community" that turns into an error message when I click it.

I am new to the platform and I just had a first work encounter with one of your freelancers. I had clearly asked for 10 summer designs. He took five days to send me the "love" and "taco" and "valentines's day" designs that he had originally shown me as samples. I found this very disappointing and I asked him why he had not followed my instructions. He said that, yes, he had sent me the sample designs, but in my specifications (PNG file and a certain pixel amount). And he said that he needed clearer instructions. But I don't know how I could have been any clearer in my instructions. This is the wording from my original contract:

"*** Edited for Community Guidelines ***"

I am disappointed that he simply sent me his samples, which probably took him 10 minutes in total. He sent me exactly the same designs that he showed as his samples on June 9. And he even made me wait 5 days for them. Now I am not sure what to do in a case like this.

What do you say?

Thank you in advance and best regards,

MAS

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
59 of 65

Hello Stefanie,

I'm sorry to hear that. You can end your freelancer's contract if you feel like the work is not progressing. Please communicate with your freelancer first before doing such action to avoid misunderstandings. Feel free to read this article to learn how to end a contract. Thank you!

Untitled
Rodney R Member Since: Apr 2, 2019
60 of 65
I am trying to sign up and it keeps saying my phone number is already in another account. This is impossible as this is the first time I am signing up. Can someone help me Plse?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS