🐈
» Forums » Clients » How to contact more than 15 freelancers?
Page options
ed7ee8e1
Community Member

How to contact more than 15 freelancers?

I am not yet familiar how to use the UpWork in pracsis. For example, when I search a freelancer, I have opportunity to ask 15 freelancers if they have interest and time for my job I interpret. If no one have time, can I then delete the job, open another similar og ask 15 new?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you for aa adequate and quick answer 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Nina R wrote:

If no one have time, can I then delete the job, open another og ask 15 new?

Why don't you post the job publicly, so freelancers come to you? I wouldn't invite so many freelancers. If I see that a client has invited 15, I decline. Simply because it looks like the client is just throwing their job at a bunch of people, hoping that something will stick.

There is not much point inviting dozens of people for a job that one person can do. If 15 freelancers decline your invite, you may want to change the job post, because the job you are offering may not be attractive to the freelancers you invited.

I have posted dozens of jobs on Upwork. Usually it is just fine to invite ZERO freelancers.

A concise, thoughtfully written job post - posted PUBLICLY - is usually going to attract plenty of good proposals.

ed7ee8e1
Community Member

Thank you for your answer, but I think you have misunderstood me.
The thing is, I once tried to get a freelancer with rare skills, and very
few and unfortunately non competent answered my job post. I then had to
invite, and I didn't send it to 15 at the same time, but one at a time -
anyway, they didn't have the exact skill or were busy. That was the
background why I wanted to hear if it was possible to delete the job post
and make a new similar to get opportunity to send it to more than 15.
Is it possible?

re: "Is it possible?"

Each job post is separate.

If you posted a job and invited 15 freelancers to it...

And then posted a different job... That new and different job will have a new allowance of how many freelancers you can invite.

Thank you for aa adequate and quick answer 🙂

Latest Articles
Learning Paths