🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: How to contact the publisher
Page options
76bacd5d
Community Member

How to contact the publisher

Hello, I started looking for a module -**Edited for Community Guidelines**. I found job exactly on this module -**Edited for Community Guidelines**

So I said that first I try to contact client of this job. I do not know how to contact him. It seems to me unnecessary to create the same job.

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Debnicka,

If you would like to work as a freelancer you will need to open a freelancer profile by going to Settings > My Info > Create a New Account. In order to be able to do it you will need to add your address as well.

Once your application is accepted you will be able to submit proposals on jobs, to learn more about Upwork and how it works check out this Thread. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I'm a client and not a freelancer. And we would also need the Admin Food Product Expiry Dates Notification module. One job has already been assigned by one client to prepare this module and even uses the same version of OpenCart 2.3.0.2, so we do not want to give the same job. We wanted to reach out to the client who commissioned this job and to contribute financially to its production.

Debnicka, sorry about the confusion. As I understand you registered as a client on Upwork and are trying to contact another client. Unfortunately, currently it's not possible. Upwork is designed to help clients reach freelancers about projects and vice versa. To reduce the amount of spam and unsolicited contacts clients can only be contacted by freelancers who either submitted proposals for a job or were invited to do so.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Only now I have noticed your answer. Thank you for him. I understand how Upwork works, so I wanted to address support as it is a special situation and I was entering the same project as it is already.

Debnicka:

There are literally millions of Upwork users.

Which pretty much means: There are no special situations that make it expedient for Upwork to help you contact a client outside of established channels.

I understand. For me it was special because I found a project that is the same as I need from a word to a word. But I respect the rules of UpWork and either I create my own project here or somewhere else and that is closed.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths