🐈
» Forums » Clients » How to create new job and re-hire a freelance...
Page options
b31744ec
Community Member

How to create new job and re-hire a freelancer without that this job is visible to other freelances?

Hi everybody,

it is some times that I am not using Upwork and I am finding some difficulties trying to understand what is the best way to re-hire a freelancer with whom I worked in the past. I'm afraid I got lost in the Upwork workflow.

So I have to do the following things:

1) I want to create a new job.

2) I want to invite a specific freelance (no other freelancers have to see this job).

3) I have to create some milestones in this job defining a budjet for each of these milestones.

What have I to do?

Going into my profiles, then clicking on the "JOBS" menu voice, then I click on the "My Jobs" voice I can see something like this:

upwork-jobs-1.JPG

This section contains some old jobs. Clicking on a specific job I can see the milestones list related to this job. These jobs was completed some times ago but I think that I never closed it. Can I closte these jobs clicking on the "End contracts" button? Will these works still be visible even if they are closed?

What have I to do to re-hire a specific freelance on a brand new job without that the job post is visible to other freelancers?

Thank you

Andrea

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for reaching out to us. To rehire a freelancer:

1. Locate the freelancer from My Freelancers and click Rehire 
  2. Choose the job category
  3. Select the contract terms and send an offer

For more information, please check out this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths