🐈
» Forums » Clients » How to find a freelancer that I've previously...
Page options
clareux
Community Member

How to find a freelancer that I've previously worked with?

Hi, 

I'm not sure if this is in the right place, but I am trying to get in touch with a freelancer that I hired about a year ago to work on a project that we completed for some updates. He did a great job and knows the project so I'd rather hire him than someone new. 

The problem is that I can't find any reference in UpWork to our project together or his name or any contact or contract information. Did UpWork delete my past projects? Am I missing something or missing looking somewhere? Thank you ahead of time!!!!

Thanks, 

Clare

6 REPLIES 6
digiphics
Community Member

Have you checked your messages? Any correspondence you had with this person shold be in there.

timsmith99
Community Member

Clare,

Please try this link, which should tell you the information you need to know: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063628-Rehire-a-Former-Freelancer

kfarhan
Community Member

Dear Clare I think its very easy to findout, Go to at "All contact" option, you will find every contact you have ended and running and also you will find some filter option. If you ended the contact then filter by only ended contact if the contact is running filter by only running contact. I think you will can remember when you see his/her name or project title.

Thanks

johngies
Community Member

This did not work. It keeps pointing me to work I might have done which is none.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John,

Please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your query and I'll assist you accordingly, thank you. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Clare, 

I can see that the Customer Support Team has reached out to you through a support ticket. If you have further information about your freelancer, you may post it on the same ticket thread so that they can assist you further.  

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths