🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: How to flag an employer and hide a messag...
Page options
duffustee
Community Member

How to flag an employer and hide a message that was sent to them

Hi,

I have two concerns. I need to know how I can hide a message that I sent to an employer, and also how I can flag that employer as being inappropriate. 

I appreciate the assistance in advance.

Regards,

Toni

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mtngigi
Community Member

Toni-Ann D wrote:

Hi,

I have two concerns. I need to know how I can hide a message that I sent to an employer, and also how I can flag that employer as being inappropriate. 

Regards,

Toni

They are not "employers", they're clients. You can't hide messages, but they can be edited by clicking on the gear icon. You can report a client's message in the same way, by clicking on the gear icon in the message.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
mtngigi
Community Member

Toni-Ann D wrote:

Hi,

Regards,

Toni

They are not "employers", they're clients. You can't hide messages, but they can be edited by clicking on the gear icon. You can report a client's message in the same way, by clicking on the gear icon in the message.

I stand corrected on the term. Thanks much, will try those.
sergio-soria
Community Member

In the messages room when you roll over a client's message you will see a gear icon appearing close to the time that message was sent. Click on that icon and a short menu will show up. One of the options is to report the message. This way you can report that client for misbehaving.

messages1.jpg

If you roll over a message written by you the same icon will appear and you will find an option to delete that message. I am not sure if it really deletes the message or hides it since I have never used it.

messages2.jpg

Sergio S wrote:

In the messages room when you roll over a client's message you will see a gear icon appearing close to the time that message was sent. Click on that icon and a short menu will show up. One of the options is to report the message. This way you can report that client for misbehaving.

messages1.jpg

If you roll over a message written by you the same icon will appear and you will find an option to delete that message. I am not sure if it really deletes the message or hides it since I have never used it.

messages2.jpg

Yes, you can delete ... however once a message is sent, it's been seen by the client and is a done deal. So there's not much point in deleting it.

Sergio, What exactly do you mean by "roll over" a client's message?

Toni-Ann D wrote:
Sergio, What exactly do you mean by "roll over" a client's message?

Rollover is the effect that happens when the user rolls the mouse pointer over something on a web page. It can change a color link, drops down a menu, or in this case displays a gear icon.

Thank you so much.
Latest Articles
Learning Paths