🐈
» Forums » Clients » How to get a refund of money of the premium j...
Page options
431784d3
Community Member

How to get a refund of money of the premium job post?

How to get a refund of money of the premium job post?

I accedently took the premium job post, and deleted the job without talking or even watching any of the freelancers offers.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Gal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Gal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How to get a refund of money for the premium job post?

I accidentally took the premium job post, and deleted the job without talking or even watching any of the freelancers offers. By mistake post...please help me. 

Hi Alpha,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
e79625fb
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I have the same issue.

I have immediately canceled the job offer. 

How can I have a refund. 

Thank you

Hi Bruno,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with the funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

THE SAME ISSUE

PLEASE HELP

I did not ask for a special service nor seen any notification for a payment to be applied!!

I want a refund please

I deleted the job I posted

ae0ccd05
Community Member

THE SAME ISSUE

PLEASE HELP

I did not ask for a special service nor seen any notification for a payment to be applied!!

I want a refund please

Please cancel the premium job post

ae0ccd05
Community Member

THE SAME ISSUE

PLEASE HELP

I want a refund please

Hi Abderrazak,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
29bc8d68
Community Member

THE SAME ISSUE

PLEASE HELP

I want a refund please.

Please cancel the premium job post

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lima, 

I have asked the help of the Upwork Support Team. They will reach out to you and assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
c30ec5dc
Community Member

Hi, 

I accidentally clicked on the Premium Post button too and I deleted the job post immediately. How can I get a refund? Thanks. The ref no is 586100958. Appreciate.

Lim

Hi Ying,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths