🐈
» Forums » Clients » How to get back my Proposed Bid?
Page options
ec5875ba
Community Member

How to get back my Proposed Bid?

Hi there, I hired a freelancer and she ended the contract one-sidedly and explained to me that the job requirement was beyond her capability. So I ended the contract also. 

The money hasn't been in Escrow yet and is currently showed as Proposed Bid. My question is how can I get that money back? And if I'm to hire a new freelancer for this job, would the money be transferred to that freelancer? 

I send below the current stage of our contracts. Thanks in advance for answering my concern. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Thuy Vy,

I would like to confirm that the funds have already been refunded back to your bank account. However, it can take up to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded into your account.
I would also like to clarify that when you're hiring freelancers on fixed price contracts, the freelancer will need to submit their work on their milestone. Once this is done you will have 14 days to review the work and approve the payment or request for changes. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Thuy Vy,

I would like to confirm that the funds have already been refunded back to your bank account. However, it can take up to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded into your account.
I would also like to clarify that when you're hiring freelancers on fixed price contracts, the freelancer will need to submit their work on their milestone. Once this is done you will have 14 days to review the work and approve the payment or request for changes. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths