🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: How to get my deposit refund??
Page options
vikrampawar57
Community Member

How to get my deposit refund??

Hello, 

I am new to upwork. At 9th jan 2018 i create a job for my work. It's fixed price cost 10$ job. But the upwork cost 30$. 10$ for fixed price project (which i was alredy paid for my freelancer) and 20$ for refunded deposite. And it will be refunded after 8 days. I still did not get my deposited money. How to get my money back or How much time it take??? I also attached my payment statement look at that and let me know?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Vikram,

There was a $10 refundable deposit for verification of your credit card that was returned to your card on January 9. Then the payment of $10 was released to the freelancer. Please, check with your bank or credit card company about the refunded deposit as it should have already showed on your account.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Vikram,

There was a $10 refundable deposit for verification of your credit card that was returned to your card on January 9. Then the payment of $10 was released to the freelancer. Please, check with your bank or credit card company about the refunded deposit as it should have already showed on your account.

~ Valeria
Upwork

ok

its more than 10 days and i still don't get back my Refundable deposit. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bilal,

I checked refund status for you, and can confirm that your refund was successful on our end. You can check this in your Transactions. After the refund is initiated, it typically takes up to 5 business days for the money to be refunded back to your credit card. Please check this with your bank, and if you didn't receive your funds let us know here and our team will initiate a trace for you, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
9109d670
Community Member

I checked all my transactions in my bank account. i have not recieved that 10$ back.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bilal, 

I've shared your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
9109d670
Community Member

Still waiting for the response

Latest Articles
Learning Paths