🐈
» Forums » Clients » How to get my deposit refund??
Page options
e8f6a695
Community Member

How to get my deposit refund??

Hello,

I am new to upwork. At 22 july 2020 i create a job for my work. It's fixed price cost 5$ job. But the upwork cost 10$. 5$ for fixed price project (which i was alredy paid for my freelancer) and 10$ for refunded deposite.

I still did not get my deposited money. How to get my money back or How much time it take??? I

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi David,

Please keep in mind that it can take up to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded back on your bank account. If you haven't received the funds after 5 business, let me know where and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi David,

Please keep in mind that it can take up to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded back on your bank account. If you haven't received the funds after 5 business, let me know where and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

The person hired failed to complete the job on schedule and I tried to cancel. I want the deposit back. How do I accomplish this?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi James,

I checked the refund status for you and can confirm that your refund was successful on our end. You can check this in your Transactions. After the refund is initiated, it typically takes 2 to 5 business days for the money to be refunded back to your credit card. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

hi i cancelled a job offer before it was accepted but it doesnt seem i have my money anymore, how do it get this back?

Thanks

Hi Harry,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked the refund status for you and can confirm that your refund was successful on our end. You can check this in your Transactions. After the refund is initiated, it typically takes 2 to 5 business days for the money to be refunded back to your credit card. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths