🐈
» Forums » Clients » How to get rid of the Upwork Plus advertiseme...
Page options
mccarthys
Community Member

How to get rid of the Upwork Plus advertisement that prevents access to Reports.

How to get rid of the Upwork Plus advertisement that prevents access to Reports.

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kit,

When you hover over to the Reports tab you should be able to see the drop down menu and access the available options to you. 

If you`re experiencing any problems with this please send me a screenshot from your end via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

The dropdown is there. But all items in the dropdown lead to the ad. There is no 'dismiss' button. Only a 'Learn more' button.

There is an 'X' button on the 'Learn more' page but it leads straight back to the ad....

Upwork people need to check their work.

I shouldn't have to do Upwork's job for them.

Hi Kit,

I'd like to clarify that if you are on Basic Membership, you can still hover your mouse over the Reports tab and then click Transactions. That report is still available for members of Basic Membership along with Work Diaries that are available in individual work rooms and Weekly Summary that's sent via email.

The notification you are referring to shows for the rest of the reports by design as those reports are available after upgrading.

~ Valeria
Upwork

It would be best to identify that 6 out of 8 reports are premium only.
Latest Articles
Learning Paths