🐈
» Forums » Clients » How to pay Remaining amount ? (Job End)
Page options
mazidullife
Community Member

How to pay Remaining amount ? (Job End)

Dear Sir,

Please see the attach image. This Job was end. But How to pay Remaining amount ?

She Deserve it.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Md,

Unfortunately since the contract is closed you won't be able to create another milestone for the remaining funds. But, you can send a bonus payment to your freelancer on the same contract at any moment. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Md,

Unfortunately since the contract is closed you won't be able to create another milestone for the remaining funds. But, you can send a bonus payment to your freelancer on the same contract at any moment. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I have an ended contract with a remaining quantity I didn't get yet. Does it mean that I can't get it unless the client sends me a bonus for the quantity?

Lorena B wrote:

I have an ended contract with a remaining quantity I didn't get yet. 

How did that happen? Wasn't it fully funded?

Lorena B wrote:

Does it mean that I can't get it unless the client sends me a bonus for the quantity?

Correct. That's why you shoud only submit the amount of work that corresponds to the funded milestone.

That siad, it is not necessarily deliberate - clients often think that remaining funds get automatically released when ending a contract. Just speak to the client nicely. They are new as well.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths