🐈
» Forums » Clients » How to raise a ticket ?
Page options
62be610d
Community Member

How to raise a ticket ?

5 REPLIES 5
62be610d
Community Member

I am trying to access my message board to contact my freelance with inprogress contract. it shows error message" does not have access to org" 

please let me know what it does mean and how to solve it

Thanks

Hi Lu,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I keep getting an error that I do not have access to organisation. See snapshot.

Hi Adedamola,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
shiva-designer
Community Member

1. Log In: Make sure you're logged into your Upwork account. If you don't have an account, you'll need to sign up first.

2. Navigate to Help & Support:

• Click on the question mark icon (?) in the upper right-hand corner of the Upwork website.
  3. Access the Help Center:

• In the dropdown menu, select "Help & Support."
  4. Search for Your Issue:

• In the Help Center, you can search for articles and answers related to your issue. Try typing a brief description of your problem or question.
  5. Browse Articles: Look through the articles to see if any of them address your issue. If you find a relevant article, follow the instructions provided.

6. Contact Upwork Support:

• If you couldn't find a solution in the articles, scroll to the bottom of the page and look for a "Contact Upwork Support" button. Click on it.
  7. Submit a Ticket:

• You'll be directed to a page where you can describe your issue or question. Fill in the required information and submit your request. Be as clear and specific as possible when describing your problem.
  8. Wait for a Response:

• Upwork's support team will review your ticket and get back to you via email. This may take some time, so be patient.

Remember that Upwork offers a comprehensive Help Center, and many issues can be resolved by searching for the appropriate articles. However, if your issue is unique or requires direct assistance, submitting a support ticket is the way to go.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths