cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to re-offer

Highlighted
Cory T Member Since: Oct 16, 2015
1 of 4

I have decided on a freelancer for my job. We have been discussing specifics for about a week. We are both new to the site. I sent an offer over about a week ago, however, we were still discussing some of the little details. We have finally settled on everything (as it turns out the payment structure would be the exact same), however, my offer to him has expired.

How can I resend my offer or create a new offer to him? I can't see this option anywhere.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 4

Sorry about the delayed response, Cory. I have checked the offer I believe you are referring to and it looks like it expired yesterday. So what I suggest you can do is to go to My Jobs, then click on "1" above the word "Messaged." It will take you to the original proposal from the freelancer. Then click on "More" and then "Hire." On the next page you can fill and send out a new offer to the freelancer.

Please, let us know if you need any additional help.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Cory T Member Since: Oct 16, 2015
3 of 4

Thank you for the response Valeria. However, when I click the 1 above the "Messaged" it brings up a different candidate that I was talking to but deceided not to hire. It does not bring up the person in which I offered the job. If I click on "1 offer expired or withdrawn" the correct person comes whom I offered the job, however, when I click "more" it does not give me the option to hire him.

Thanks

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
4 of 4

Hi Cory,

I am sorry for my confusion. It's difficult for me to determine the freelancer you are referring to without sharing personal details here in the Community.

So alternatively, you can go to your Messages and the room where you are discussing the project with the freelancer. There left-click on his name above any of his messages. In the drop-down menu that appears click "View Profile"

Screenshot_1.png

Once you are on his public profile, click "Hire Now" on the right. That should take you to the Offer Page.

Screenshot_2.png

Please, let me know if this works.

~ Valeria
Untitled

View solution in original post

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS