🐈
» Forums » Clients » How to rehire
Page options
c32a69c9
Community Member

How to rehire

Hello. I have the following problem.

I have hired a developer who claimed to have all the necessary skills. We agreed on a fixed price and he started working on Tuesday this week.

Unfortunately, I noticed very quickly that he is not very knowledgeable in this area and does not know things that he should know if he has done this kind of work many times. Since it is a very important project (webshop).

I would like to finish the work with him, because I assume that he will not deliver the desired result. How can I proceed now? Do I have to pay him a share? We have agreed individual milestones. 

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Nina,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that you have the option to release less than the full amount on the milestone. You can find more information in this help article

Additionally, if you are not happy with the work freelancer submitted you can request a refund. Feel free to check this page for more information. 

Let us know if you have further questions or if you need further assistance.

Edited to add.

Additionaly, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths