🐈
» Forums » Clients » How to search for freelancers speaking (ideal...
Page options
3ef38509
Community Member

How to search for freelancers speaking (ideally ~natively) a particular language

Hi,

I am looking for an easy way to filter all freelancers by their language skills and find those that speak the language I need - ideally on a very high level. So far I only seem to be able to filter by the level of command of English.

Thanks for tips!

Regards, Maciej

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Maciej,

Currently, you are able to filter by a specific language using the Other languages filter here and selecting a language from the dropdown list. You'll be able to see a freelancer's fluency by checking the profile.

Thank you for sharing your feedback about filtering by fluency level in other languages, we'll be sure to share it with the team,

~Andrea
Upwork
3ef38509
Community Member

Thanks Andrea

yes, that limits the list a bit, but still forces to open every single profile to check the level (and most are 'basic') so the future to filter by the proficiency would be very welcome.

I think freelancers like me also needs this kind of filter support to see which clients are OK for conversational proficiency, etc. I hope you can implement this feature for both side as soon as possible.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths