🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: How to see the amount of invitation sent?
Page options
valderrrama_vict
Community Member

How to see the amount of invitation sent?

Hello, I have an account of client and I'm sending invitations for freelancer to apply for my job. I would like to know where I can see the amount of invitations sent so far?

5 REPLIES 5
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Victor,

Click on "Jobs" and then click on the job posting in question. From there you can click the "Invite Freelancers" button which will open up to another set of tabs, one of which is "Invited Freelancers (X)" and will include the number of freelancers you have sent an invite to right in the parenthesis.

~Nina

I can see a number there. However, I think I sent more invitations than that. Do you it might be wrong or maybe I didn't send the amount of invitations I thought

Hi Victor,

The number of invites that you've sent should correspond exactly to the number you see there.

~Nina
resultsassoc
Community Member

Tangent here.

Inviting freelancers is a very important step in getting value from Upwork and its competitors. Most of my job posts on UW and elsewhere are invitation-only. I stress that in the post, indicate how many will be invited, and keep every applicant up-to-date on the selection process. I spend between thirty minutes and two hours reviewing profiles before sending invitations. Despite this, I still get invited freelancers paying for a promoted post. They just failed the IQ test.

I do not use the UW rankings, or JSS, or even feedback in most cases. If there's a consistent problem reported for a freelancer, I note that. Otherwise, feedback without comments is lazy and useless.

I reply personally to every application. I might not pick the freelancer for this job, but I will for a future one. I usually tell freelancers why they were not chosen, hoping that will improve their success.

barada00
Community Member

As freelancers we also want to see a filter in job search to filter out clients that sent more than some number of invitations. For example "more than 10" and "less than 10" so that we don't waste our time.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths