🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: How to talk to a live person?
Page options
248f57e2
Community Member

How to talk to a live person?

I need to talk to a live customer support person about my account.  How do I get to someone?

10 REPLIES 10
lanpublications
Community Member

Same. This is ridiculous.

You have next-to-no support and when your platform is broken you can't even contact support.

Ask your question here and a moderator will answer it.

It's a long question.  It would be so much easier to talk to a live person about this.  I have a client account.  Looking at the possibility of moving to an enterprise client account.  Had a resource that sent over upworks contract to us that is not on our client account and need it to get added to our account.  Also being asked for a deposit and we have never had to do that in the past.  Need to talk to a customer service rep to resolve all of these issues.

Angie:

Do this:

Make sure you are logged in.

Click on the green Question Mark icon in the bottom of this Forum page.

Type in a question.

When you see a "thumbs down" icon, click on it. This should trigger an opportunity to talk to a LIVE Customer Support representative via chat, or file a Help Desk ticket.

If you see buttons for specifying what type of user you are, click in "Client."

I just tried this and don't see the thumbs down icon come up.  How do I get the thumbs down icon to appear?

This is so frustrating.

Click here:

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 9.00.13 AM.png

Click on "Client"

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 9.00.53 AM.png

Click on "Get Support"

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 9.01.21 AM.png

Click on "Contact Support"

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 9.01.57 AM.png

If that doesn't work, type in a question:

"How can I switch client account to Enterprise?"

if you still don't get connected to live support or see a "thumbs down" icon then I assume that current resource availability is too limited.

Let's try getting you connected to Support a different way...

I am flagging your post now to bring it to attention to a Forum moderator. Typically this will result in a Help Desk ticket being created for you so that you can work directly with Upwork Support personnel. You should hear from Upwork within a few hours.

I tried this and it just sits there saying "I'll connect you with a member of our support team.  I tried refreshing and nothing happens.

Thanks for any help you are able to give me.

Hi Angie,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience trying to contact support has caused. I went ahead and shared your concern directly with the appropriate team and they will be reaching out to you soon. You'll receive an email notification once your support ticket is created and will be able to access it here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
248f57e2
Community Member

Thanks Andrea.  Appreciate the help here.

Angie G wrote:

It's a long question.  It would be so much easier to talk to a live person about this.  I have a client account.  Looking at the possibility of moving to an enterprise client account.  Had a resource that sent over upworks contract to us that is not on our client account and need it to get added to our account.  Also being asked for a deposit and we have never had to do that in the past.  Need to talk to a customer service rep to resolve all of these issues.

Believe me it's not. The chat support mostly tries to solve question as quick as possible and responds properly to cookie-cutter-copy-paste issues. While the moderators here put more effort when the question is complex and have more of a one-on-one approach.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths