🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: How to top up a balance and what (where) ...
Page options
e_tumanova
Community Member

How to top up a balance and what (where) should i fill in to hire a freelancer

Hello! Could you help me in the following issues:

I am a client and i need a hire freelancer.

1. As i understood before hiring, I have to add company address and phone (pct. #02), but in my settings i can't find where to add this information (pct #01)

2. I want to top up the balance on my account to pay a freelncer. So I added a billing method, but i can't find any button to refill the ballance (or any information how to do it).

Plese help!

Thank you!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ekaterina,

Once you have released the funds towards your freelancer they will be able to view them in their reports/transactions. Once our security period is finished on the released funds they will be able to withdraw them. If you have any additional question let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ekaterina,

One of our customer support agent will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further with this. If you have any additional questions for me let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Could you clear up - via ticket means via email or message?

Thank you!

Hi Ekaterina,

When a ticket is created an email is sent to you as well. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello

I managed to solve my issue, the only question left is - how transaction works, does the payment go to freelancer immediately, so he\she can see it on the account? 

Hi Ekaterina,

Once you have released the funds towards your freelancer they will be able to view them in their reports/transactions. Once our security period is finished on the released funds they will be able to withdraw them. If you have any additional question let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello! I have the same problem, so I can't refill my balance

Can someone help me to solve this problem?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Aleksandra,

Thanks for reaching out to us. To start as a client, please check out this help article. You can also learn more about the trends and best practices and get tips on making your project a success by visiting our Hiring Headquarters. Please note that there are two types of contracts, Fixed-Price, and Hourly contract and you can check their differences in this help article. You can also read about the valuable perk of payment protection we offer clients for Fixed-Priced and Hourly contracts. Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths