🐈
» Forums » Clients » How to withdraw balance as a CLIENT?
Page options
thomaskeel
Community Member

How to withdraw balance as a CLIENT?

I had a payment refunded to me and now there is a $3,000 positive balance on my account. I see no way to withdraw this. Do I have to issue a chargeback with my bank?

Also, why is there no customer support for clients? I had to use this forum under my old freelancer account from years ago.

10 REPLIES 10
prestonhunter
Community Member

Thomas:

Upwork does not have any button or method for you to use to withdraw that money.

You may use that money to pay for hiring other freelancers, or you may contact Upwork Customer Support and ask them to withdraw that money back to your funding account.

I have advocated for a button for clients to use to do this themselves, but at this time, none exists.

PradeepH

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your message. 

Could you please click on my name next to this post and send me a private message with more info on your client account so I could forward this to the appropriate team to assist you with withdrawing your positive balance.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

i need help withdrawing money from my client account could you please help me with that?

Hi Ahmad,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
429f7a06
Community Member

Can i also get help with withdwrawing positive balance?

Hi Artem,

We have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
b736403f
Community Member

Hi JoanneP, can I also get help withdrawing the balance? Thanks!

Hi Kazuhito,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
cf439396
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

Can I also withdraw the balance on my Upwork account back to my MasterCard, please? I have a client's account.

cfa0881f
Community Member

This i ridiculous the non client support sucks. I refer this company out alot and now tht i see this i will no longer refer. My card was compromised so I had to change it for billing now acct is suspended and cant restRT WORK WITH MY AGENT. BOOK JUST LAUNCHED. This is ridiculous trying to see how to report

Latest Articles
Learning Paths