🐈
» Forums » Clients » How to withdraw money from a refund
Page options
giave95
Community Member

How to withdraw money from a refund

Hy, does anyone know how to withdraw the money I have received from a freelancer more than one to two weeks ago?

I can see them in my credit section but not in my balance, therefore I do not know how to withdraw them.

It has already passed around two weeks from the refund that my freelancer agreed with me to do and made.

Thank You

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Giada,

I checked this for you and looks like a refund was processed directly to the original funding method, your credit card. You can check this under your Transactions tab of the Client part of your account. Also, please check this with your bank, if funds are not in your bank account, let us know and our team will initiate the trace for you.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Giada,

I checked this for you and looks like a refund was processed directly to the original funding method, your credit card. You can check this under your Transactions tab of the Client part of your account. Also, please check this with your bank, if funds are not in your bank account, let us know and our team will initiate the trace for you.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
812aa829
Community Member

I see my credit and I follow your instructions to transaction but I do see any way of sending it back to my account or card. And there is no explanation on how to do so in your instructions. Please send credit back to my card.

Hi there, 

I am sorry for the late response. Could you please share more information about your concern so that we can better assist you?

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths