cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HubStaff

d5072da4

I am switching to HubStaff and Slack.

I spend over $100,000 per year with UpWork and even the support ticket system is broken so I have to post community notes about problems I have.

Please contact me at **Edited for Community Guidelines** with a real person that can fix my problems OVER EMAIL so I don't need to be bothered with this "support". You will get my answering service when you call, just leave your email address.

2 REPLIES 2
versailles
Community Guru

@William E wrote:

Please contact me at 800-XXX-XXXX with a real person that can fix my problems OVER EMAIL so I don't need to be bothered with this "support". You will get my answering service when you call, just leave your email address.

Don't do that. This is a public forum, you don't know who may call you. A moderator form Upwork will be with you soon.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi William,

I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to reach support. You should still be able to do it by clicking Get Help From Upwork button on this page, selecting the type of you account and a topic you need help with. If the articles you are presented with don't offer the information you are looking for, click "No" and "Submit a Help Request." You'll be presented with support options that include email, phone and chat.

Additionally, I replied to your question here.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS