🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: I CANT PAY WITH MY PAYPAL FUNDS
Page options
30fbfb42
Community Member

I CANT PAY WITH MY PAYPAL FUNDS

Hello, i am try to create a milestone and paying with my paypal FUNDS, not credit card, and when i login onto my paypal, only payment with credit card is available, i cant use my own paypal funds. Can you give me a solution?

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alejandro,

Please note that only a verified PayPal account can be used as a billing method. To learn more about verifying and linking your PayPal account, click here.

You'll be able to select from an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
30fbfb42
Community Member

my paypal account is verified, why i cant pay with my paypal funds then? it makes no sense

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alejandro,

Could you please check your PayPal account and the preferred payment methods you have set in your Wallet. You may also contact PayPal customer support to check if your account is set up correctly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
30fbfb42
Community Member

My account is perfectly working. I can pay with my funds in other pages, so please give me a solution, i have to pay my developer.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alejandro,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

it's doesn't work for me also ! They only provide recurring payment system which is unfair for people who want to use one tine service and no recurring! Fiverr and freelancers provide both options, but upwork only recurring payment accepted !

PayPal with prepaid card = no bueno.

That's probably your issue.

Jamal A wrote:

it's doesn't work for me also ! 

In the screenshot ... "I understand that if I have a PayPal balance, that balance will be used first to complete my payment."

Do you have money in your PayPal account? If you do then that balance will be used to pay ... if not, your Visa card will be charged. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths