cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am looking for help from anyone please..

Trey C Member Since: Sep 29, 2015
1 of 2

So, over a month ago I started my first journey with UpWork.  Super excited because I have a legitmate app that has never been thought of before.  It would take time and an investment and I understood that.  After hiring my first freelancer I have been tricked into paying him way over my budget and he knew that.   Plus, he has not even been able to produce a result.  I have been stolen from.  Almost all of my money from my checking is now gone.  The freelancer is paid for work he didnt even do and upwork seems as if they dont even care. He threatened that if I did not change my original bad review to a good one I would get no money back.  So i did and now he will not respond to me.   Such an excitement and adventure has just crashed and burned.  The sad thing was that I wanted someone to work with if it was a successful app.  Now Im left with nothing.. If anyone has advice or could help me. please I would love to hear your input. 

Terrible start for my experience with UpWork.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 2

Hi Trey,

I am sorry to hear the contract didn't turn out successfully. I see that you have already provided screenshots of your conversations with the freelancer in the ticket. The team will review them and assist you further with this situation.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS