cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able to filter by Cote D'Ivoire/Ivory Coast

Nic P Member Since: Nov 15, 2017
1 of 21

am not able to find contractors from Cote D'Ivoire, the filter does not seem to recognize the search term: Ivory Coast or Cote D'Ivoire.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 21

Hi Nic,

Feel free to use the location filter under the Advance option rather than typing the country's name as a search keyword.

3 of 21
I tried that and it doesn't come up either. Does it work in your browser?
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 21

It isn’t there, but searching for cote d’ivoire In the text part of the search works. Then you can refine the search further with filters.

5 of 21

Thank you for your reply, thing is I see very few when I search that way. Is it a known bug?

Community Guru
6 of 21

There ARE very few active ones, that’s why. If I remember correctly the Ivory Coast was on the US sanctions list for a long time, and freelancers from there not able to work on Upwork.

7 of 21

Its strange in the past I had found quite a few. Anyway thank you.

Community Guru
8 of 21

Remember that Upwork now sets freelancer profiles to private if they have been inactive for a period of time, so you only see ones that have had some activity in the past 30 / 50 days.

9 of 21

OK sure, but still doesn't resolve my issue with the filter not working. How many are you able to see?

Marcelin E Member Since: Sep 11, 2019
10 of 21

https://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=8593c292-7009-4c31-8e8d-bb2b63df749a

U.S. Ends Sanctions Against Ivory Coast.

Please add Ivory Coast to the country list.

Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS