cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not happy with MyFreelancers changes

Joseph W Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
1 of 6

I liked the old view that showed for MyFreelancers much better than the new one. You had all the info I needed to get an overview of all my freelancers and when and how much they have recently worked. Now I need to go to multiple locations to find this information.

I don't understand how any employer that uses the system could think that change was a good one. I can beleive that a developer concerned about performance might like the idea, but I will settle for an extra .5sec for the page to load to see what I used to be able to see in one place.

Please put the old functionality back.

Ace Contributor
Scott M Member Since: Nov 27, 2014
2 of 6

I wouldn't bet on them reverting anything, anytime soon. You should see the mess they've created on the freelancer-side of things...

Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
3 of 6

Look in the announcements - they call things like this "solutions" then roll them out - does that sound like they have any intention of changing them? Ffity pages of universal disapproval of the changes to freelancer reports resulted in not a single change to the mess they had implemented, when there were at least a couple of simple compromise solutions available.

Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
4 of 6

We had discussion after discussion about this and many other points, was pointless really.

Sundeep P Member Since: Mar 11, 2015
5 of 6

Is it hard to only bring back "Working now" on the freelancer page so who can see who is working...this new design is horrible.

Shipra K Member Since: May 20, 2008
6 of 6

Hi Folks

I am one of the user researchers here at oDesk.

I understand the concerns here. I wanted to ask you to try a different page and let me know if this addresses your concerns.

Go to the Jobs tab, scroll down below your "Open Jobs" table, you will see a "Contracts" table that has the layout you might be looking for.

Does this help solve your needs?

Looking forward to your feedback!

Shipra

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS