🐈 Community
0f4e5bcb

I am the client and I would like to see the reviews from the from the freelancers

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r

Re: I am the client and I would like to see the reviews from the from the freelancers

2 options:

1. View any of your job postings
  2. Go to your contracts page and look at the individual contracts, you can see what feedback was left for each contract there

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r

Re: I am the client and I would like to see the reviews from the from the freelancers

2 options:

1. View any of your job postings
  2. Go to your contracts page and look at the individual contracts, you can see what feedback was left for each contract there

3. Be respectful and HONEST towards chosen freelancers and you will never have a reason to worry about your feedback as client.

@Miroslav M wrote:

3. Be respectful and HONEST towards chosen freelancers and you will never have a reason to worry about your feedback as client.

Miroslav, I've never got anything other than 5 stars from any freelancer, and I work very hard to create and maintain good relationships with my freelancers. That doesn't mean I don't check each closed contract for my feedback. Clients care about feedback too.