🐈
» Forums » Clients » I asked for refund but i didn't get it until ...
Page options
3788e638
Community Member

I asked for refund but i didn't get it until now

Hello Upwork Support,

Upwork Disputes and Mediation has resolved my dispute by making a refund in contract 33732475, and that happened in Jun 2, 2023, but until now still didn't get my refund, they said "Escrow will be refunded within 5 business days." but still didn't get my refund back until now.

Please fix it.

3 REPLIES 3
2e793e5b
Community Member

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address an issue I have been experiencing regarding a refund for contract 33732475. On June 2, 2023, Upwork Disputes and Mediation resolved the dispute in my favor, and a refund was promised to be issued within 5 business days. Unfortunately, I have yet to receive the refund, despite the given timeframe.

I understand that delays can occur, and I would like to find a solution that resolves this matter promptly and amicably. In light of the situation, I kindly request the following actions be taken:

1. Investigation: I kindly ask that you investigate the status of the refund for contract 33732475. Please determine the reason for the delay and provide me with an update on its progress.

2. Resolution: Once the investigation is complete, I request that the necessary steps be taken to rectify the situation and ensure that the refund is processed as soon as possible. Please communicate the expected timeframe for the refund to be issued accurately.

3. Communication: Throughout this process, I appreciate clear and timely communication. I kindly request that you keep me informed of any developments or actions taken to resolve this matter. Regular updates will provide me with reassurance and confidence in Upwork's commitment to customer satisfaction.

I believe that by addressing this issue promptly and providing a satisfactory resolution, we can uphold the trust and reputation of Upwork. I have been a loyal user of your platform, and I value the opportunities it provides. It is my hope that we can work together to resolve this matter swiftly.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I trust in your commitment to customer satisfaction and look forward to a positive resolution. If you require any additional information or documentation from my end, please let me know, and I will be happy to assist.

Sincerely,

[Sami Khan]

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rami,

I reviewed your account and can confirm the funds are currently in your balance. You can check this in Reports > Transaction History.

~Andrea
Upwork

Great solution.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths