🐈 Community
dehkaey

I can not access to my account to withdrawal my $68.48 from Upwork Global Inc

hello there,
On the August 3th of 2016,  I transfered my money directly from my upwork account to Upwork Global Inc via PayPal. My email is : **Edited for Community Guidelines** but a day after I found that I could not access to my PayPal account, I have tried several times to reset my password that I forgot, but because at last stage of password recovery Paypal was asking for a particular telephone number verification"**Edited for Community Guidelines**" and since I have no access to this number**Edited for Community Guidelines** I could not complete the recovery persedure. My reference ID is **Edited for Community Guidelines** and the transaction detail is attached

I recieved a letter from **Edited for Community Guidelines** for a feedback and sharing my experience about my interaction with Paypal, And I did, but nothing changed.

This is my sixth times I'm asking for support and help, would you please show me a way that I can reach to my account
Best Regards

Moha Dehkaey

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Moha,

Unfortunately we can't help you access your PayPal account, but I've asked our team to follow up with you directly regarding your request, and the issue with your profile image and identity. Please note that you shouln't share your sensitive details publicly in order to maintain the security of your accounts.

Untitled

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Moha,

Unfortunately we can't help you access your PayPal account, but I've asked our team to follow up with you directly regarding your request, and the issue with your profile image and identity. Please note that you shouln't share your sensitive details publicly in order to maintain the security of your accounts.

Untitled

Hello

Thank you Vladimir for your Security advise and for your team efforts to follow up my case directly regarding my request

Best regards

Mo Dehkaey 

stencil_media

You could always give up on Upwork and go back to your career as a stock photography model. 

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)

I'm guessing his account got flagged by PayPal, because I had my account back in a few hours after they asked me to verify my ID. 

Don't want to mess with the PayPals cuz they will take your money. All he can do is wait the 6 months that they hold the money and sometimes they give it back. Sometimes.

The main problem was my target, I chalenged Upwork instead of PayPal, I tried PayPal to solve my problem at the first place, but because of lack of response, I start to send the letter to Upwork, that's all

Learning Paths