🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: I can't activate a milestone
Page options
brandonkt
Community Member

I can't activate a milestone

I can't activate a milestone on my fixed price contract.

HELP!!!!!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Brandon,

I checked and it looks like there is already an Active Milestone in your Fixed Price contract. Is this the Milestone you needed to activate? 

I can see there is a following Milestone as well, please know that funds must be released on the current milestone before the next one can be activated and funded. You can read more about managing contract Milestones here.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance,

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

45 REPLIES 45
dariayordanova
Community Member

Hello, same issue here! My client can't activate the last milestone of our project. We've tried everything, but the milestone doesn't activate. It still says ''Milestone activation failed. Please contact customer support.'' It's urgent to fix this – what can be done?

Hi Daria,

Thank you for your message. Could you please request your client to contact us directly so that we can assist them in a better way?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
1fefa141
Community Member

Hi, I also cannot activate a milestone - I get an error message when I try.

"Milestone activation failed. Please contact customer support."

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Community Member

I also get the same problem. I can not activate and fund Milestone. When and press the button Activate and Fund, I have been noticed that: "Milestone activation failed. Please contact customer support"

Can you help me solve this problem?

Hello there,

I am sorry to hear about the issue activating your milestone. I checked your account and noticed that your card is in a declined status. Could you please try activating a milestone after adding another card or reach out to your card issuing bank to resolve the issue with the current card? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths