🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: I can't add PayPal as billing method. Cze...
Page options
7e308bfb
Community Member

I can't add PayPal as billing method. Czech Republic.

Hi,

I have a company account (Czech Republic).

In my Billing methods I can add only Credit Card. I haven't PayPal option.

I have a verified PayPal account as you require.

Please, check my account and activate this option for me.

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Gollos,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok,

company from Czeck Republic can't pay with PayPal.

So when I sign-up and when I read manual to add PayPal I haven't see this info.

Why? This is not transparent to me as your customer.

Maybe this is a mistake. Because I am very disappointed.

Hi Gollos,

Please refer to the information our team has shared with you on your ticket. I can see that you have responded back as well and our team will follow up on your ticket shortly. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

i am new freelancer and want to add paypal or debit card as  payment method but not able to add both. thats why i am not able to purchase connects for bidding. Please help

Hi Jainendra,

This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. Unfortunately at the moment, freelancers are not able to purchase connects with a debit card. 

In order to be able to purchase connects with PayPal, you will need to have a verified PayPal account so that you can set it up as a billing method. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for suggestion but i am unable to add paypal account as a billing method too.

Hi Jainendra,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok

Latest Articles
Learning Paths