Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't contact upwork

Highlighted
Kasim Q Member Since: Dec 20, 2017
1 of 26

Hello,

I followed alll the steps on the Support page and always get taken to the 'Choose channel page' but there is never an option to contact upwork. It seems releated to this issue here: 

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Clients/How-to-contact-Upwork-customer-service-support/td-p/339687

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 26

Hi Kasim,

One of our team members will contact you directly and assist you further, they will also investigate the issue why you can contact our customer support.

Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Kasim Q Member Since: Dec 20, 2017
3 of 26

Thanks Goran, they have been in touch and resolved this issue!

Highlighted
James Peter J Member Since: Jan 14, 2018
4 of 26

I also cannot contact UpWork. I've gone though all of the suggested "channels" and it appears to just run freelancers through a giant "click loop"; it's kind of insanity.

I wrote a detailed description of my issue, only to have it deleted as I clicked through further options. I, of course, re-wrote it (saving it my notes, as to not be further screwed) and continued to try to contact UpWork in some form... all to no avail. There are numerous gripes about this, accessed via a simple Google search. My wife is also a very successful freelance writer, and among her writer groups, UpWork is considered a joke and a rip-off. I signed up back when this was O-Desk, and only recently decided to give it a try in my free time. This is getting silly UpWork. Please contact me regarding my very valid, yet simple concern. It should NOT be this hard to contact someone. I definitely didn't want to air any of this on this community forum, but that was literally the only option I have been provided. My patience is at an end. It seems like the "moderators" seem to reply fairly quickly, but wouldn't it be a lot easier (and involve a lot less "smack talking") to just provide a simple "Contact Us" link prominently located anywhere on the site?

Highlighted
Community Leader
Felix M Member Since: Dec 9, 2017
5 of 26

Hi James,

I apologize for the predicament you have experienced.
Please, go here to learn about our options to contact us, besides our Community.

Felix
Untitled
Highlighted
Jose S Member Since: May 10, 2017
6 of 26

Hi Felix, 

I am having similar problems to contact Upwork. I can't access Help and Support, I get redirected to my homepage instead. 

Even the link you provide in your message takes me to a help page and redirects me to my job feed after a few seconds. 

Can you help? 

Thanks in advance. 

Highlighted
Angelo P Member Since: Aug 30, 2018
7 of 26

Can you pls help me im trying to create a profile as a freelancer and i filled in everything but there is no submit option or next. so i cannot complete or finish the profile and i also cannot contact support i can only speak to the bot and if i click get help it says the option is not available. 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 26

Hi Angelo,

Please use a computer if you have not to fill out the details on your application, once you have finished it click on the button Submit for a Review at the bottom of the page. If you`re receiving any errors on your end let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Angelo P Member Since: Aug 30, 2018
9 of 26
hey i am using desktop pc and i've filled in everything as i said the issue
here is
there is no submit button at all. i've also sent you an attachment with
screenshot so you can see
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
10 of 26

Hi Angelo,

I see that you already have a ticket for this issue. Thank you for sharing a screenshot, the team member assisting you will update the ticket to assist you further. 

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS