Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't contact upwork

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
21 of 36

re: "Well, it was my first job and I didn't know the process yet. I thought since he had hired people before, he would initiate the contract."

Brennan:

Don't worry so much about this. I think it is okay to learn by doing, which is what you did.

You learned to not work for free.

re: "Please have someone review my discussion with **edited for Community Guidelines** (the only messages I've exchanged on the platform). I don't believe he intended to stiff me."

And yet... this experienced client, who has hired people before, DID stiff you.

If you want to pursue this, you may ask the client to send you a hire offer so you can accept it, thus creating a contract.

Upwork is not going to create a contract on your behalf.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
22 of 36

Hi Brennan, 

I checked and it looks like already have a contract with this client, and you recently submitted work for the first milestone. I would like to note that your client will have 14-days to review the work you submitted. If your client doesn't get back to you within those 14-days, the money in escrow will automatically be paid to your account. You may read more about getting paid for fixed-price contracts here.

Since you are new here, I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

~ Avery
Upwork
veronica23305
Veronica S Member Since: Mar 28, 2020
23 of 36

Hi There,

I have a problem login into my upwork account. I forgot my password and I can't access to the email account that I used to create the upwork account.  Can somebody please help? I have a US Verified upwork account and it was approved and runing. I had to create a new account just to be able to write here in the community forum. Thank you! 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
24 of 36

Hi Veronica,

At the bottom of this help article you'll find the link to this form.

Please, complete the form with all the information that's available to you and the team will reach back to you to further assist you with restoring access to your account. 

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork
39cd7e9a
Jason B Member Since: Jun 29, 2020
25 of 36

HI Goran, can you please get someone to contact me too. I have money/payments coming out of my bank from Upworf that I do not recognise.

thanks

Jason 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
26 of 36

Hi Jason,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
731a4638
Elizabeth M Member Since: Jul 11, 2020
27 of 36
Hello
I am having repeat issues with creating my profile - specifically uploading my photo. Why in this day and age is a photo relevant is beyond me - wake up!! Incredibly frustrating and NO HELP available......this has been an epic fail.
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
28 of 36

Hi Elizabeth,

I'm sorry to hear about your issues with the profile photo. Could you please let us know how we can help you? Are you getting any error while trying to upload one?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
e75a6dd1
Arline C Member Since: Aug 9, 2020
29 of 36

Please call **Edited for Community Guidelines** as I have put in several calls to up work but gotten absolutely no reply. **Edited for Community Guidelines**.

Also, What is the name and contact information of the individual who heads up the dispute team for upwork ?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
30 of 36

Hi Arline,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I followed up with our dispute team and our team will continue assisting you on your open ticket to resolve this situation.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS