🐈
» Forums » Clients » I can't find live chat to talk to customer su...
Page options
e0088954
Community Member

I can't find live chat to talk to customer support today

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You need to check this contract carefully. It looks like you set up an automated weekly payment.

Look a this: "$82.50 additional weekly payment"

This is a payment that is made automatically on top of any time logged by the freelancer.

If this was intentional, then leave the contract as is.

If this was unintentional, then close the contract and set up a new contract without going into the advanced setup screen and adding an automated weekly payment.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

What is your question?

Hi Preston, I'm new to Upwork. I hired a talent. But I'm a little bit confuesd for the payment. Does it mean I should pay no more than $ 82.5 per week? 

"$5.50/hr, 15 hrs weekly limit
$82.50 additional weekly payment"

You need to check this contract carefully. It looks like you set up an automated weekly payment.

Look a this: "$82.50 additional weekly payment"

This is a payment that is made automatically on top of any time logged by the freelancer.

If this was intentional, then leave the contract as is.

If this was unintentional, then close the contract and set up a new contract without going into the advanced setup screen and adding an automated weekly payment.

So, "$82.50 additional weekly payment" means I have to pay $82.5+$5.5*15 hours=$165, right?

This part: "5.50/hr, 15 hrs weekly limit"

...Means that the freelancer can not log more than 15 hours of paid time per week.

The freelancer could work 40 hours or 50 hours or more... but you will only be billed for 15 hours of time.

(not including automatic ADDITIONAL weekly payments, which are separate)

Latest Articles
Learning Paths