🐈
» Forums » Clients » I can't login with my account on the website
Page options
dcf7c4a0
Community Member

I can't login with my account on the website

I keep getting this error - I've tried on two different computers using multiple browsers - edge, firefox, and chrome and I get the same error.  I'm am able to log in on the app on my iPhone.  

Access to this page has been denied because we believe you are using automation tools to browse the website.

This may happen as a result of the following:

Javascript is disabled or blocked by an extension (ad blockers for example)
Your browser does not support cookies

10 REPLIES 10
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vik,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via email to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hey, i have the same issue from an hour ago. Can you please help me?

Hi Ana,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing your account. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
trafficsolution
Community Member

I am facing the same issue since today morning. Pls help me urgently. I can't log my hours using desktop app also.
I am using Ubuntu 20.04 desktop.
trafficsolution
Community Member

I keep getting this error - I've tried on two different computers using multiple browsers - firefox, and chrome and I get the same error. I'm am able to log in on the app on my Android.

Access to this page has been denied because we believe you are using automation tools to browse the website.

This may happen as a result of the following:

Javascript is disabled or blocked by an extension (ad blockers for example)
Your browser does not support cookies
But I have checked everything in browser. No JS & cookies are blocking. I have uninstalled chrome and installed back...also same problem. Can not use my desktop app for log hours.
I am using Ubuntu 20.04 desktop operating system in my laptop.
I have also rebooted my router several times.
But the problem never solved. Pls help me urgently.
Thanks in advance

Hi AL Imran,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
4e9a0654
Community Member

Hey, i have the same issue since 15 mins. Can any1 figure it out please?

Hi Abdul,

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. Since the OP's post is from 2021, I'd like to get more context on your current issue before we escalate. Are you experiencing this on your desktop or through your mobile phone? Have you attempted using a different browser? And, are you getting the same exact error the OP describes in their original post?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
6269ac33
Community Member

Hi there, I'm having the same issue it began just this morning,

please help.

Hi Yaakoub,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please make sure of the following:

• Javascript is enabled
• Cookies are enabled
• Your browser does not block ads
• Your browser is not blocking Upwork analytical tools

Please retry logging in. If you still encounter the same issue. please let us know so we can assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths