🐈
» Forums » Clients » I can't register my account for posting a job
Page options
riseupstudio
Community Member

I can't register my account for posting a job

Hi!

I entered first name, last name, my work e-mail and chose "Hire for a project", ticked "Yes!..." and "I understand and agree to the terms...", so after clicking "Create My Account" the one thing I see is rotating circle and nothing more.

Are the registrations closed for now?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Mike,

Please note that as per the User Agreement, you agree not to have or register for more than one Account. Once you register for one Account type, you can add the other Account types under the same username and password. If you already have a Freelancer Account (as in this case), you can add a Client Account as a separate account type in settings without re-registering.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mike,

Are you trying to create a separate Client account? You can be a Client and a Freelancer using the same account. You’ll use the same account to log in to Upwork, but the two parts of your account will be kept entirely separate. You’ll be able to easily switch between the two as needed. To create a Client account on your existing account, please follow up instructions in this help article.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

No, I'm trying to create a separate account.

Hi Mike,

Please note that as per the User Agreement, you agree not to have or register for more than one Account. Once you register for one Account type, you can add the other Account types under the same username and password. If you already have a Freelancer Account (as in this case), you can add a Client Account as a separate account type in settings without re-registering.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths