🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: I can't set my visibility to 'on line', I...
Page options
rcsystems
Community Member

I can't set my visibility to 'on line', I cant send payments.

I'm not able to set my visibility to on line. The selection is no longer available.

I am unable to send a freelancer a bonus payment. The selection has either moved on not available. I can not find it.

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Bob,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I have shared your concern regarding the option to send a bonus with our team and one of our agents will reach out assist you directly via support ticket. 

As for setting your visibility online, I checked your account and I was able to find that this option is available. Please check the screenshot below for you reference:

image.png

Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

You are correct. That is where I TRY to set 'online'. The problem is it immediately goes back to invisible. Maybe you could set it for 'online' and I'll leave it alone. Obviously the control doesn't work. I tried it on several computers.

Hi Bob,

I have already followed up with the team that's handling you case so that they can also look into the issue with your online/offline toggle. I would like to confirm that our team already reached out to you via support ticket. If you have any questions, please feel free to post in on your ticket. Thank you for your patience while our team reviews your concern. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths