🐈
» Forums » Clients » I have been defouded by **.
Page options
1c6067c9
Community Member

I have been defouded by **.

Contreceted to anend one and right one EA mql4 Did 3/4 of the job on right and did not give me the mql4 file and did not amend tha first EA got the money and now does not answer the masages and it is not very easy to get in touch with sport teem eather so i am out of pocket and down the river without a paddel

3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

Khawar:
I am sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience with a freelancer that you hired.

I strongly advise you to stop working with that freelancer. Do not pay any more money to that freelancer.

Continue working only with the freelancers on your team who provide you with the best value.

Ultimately, Upwork doesn't really manage the details of any contract. So Upwork doesn't have your Mql4 file, and Upwork can't do anything about your EA or sport teams.

Upwork's role is to allow clients to find, hire, and pay freelancers.

As a client, you have the ability to close the contract ("fire the freelancer") at any time.

You could continue trying to contact this freelancer, but you may want to consider whether doing so is worth your time.

To help us advise you better, please tell us:
How much money in total did you pay to this freelancer?
How much of the work that you paid for has the freelancer not delivered yet?

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Khawar,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I followed up with the team handling your case and one of our team members already updated your support ticket.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you for your support it will help a greate deel it the site was a little moor user frendley in finding tabs

Latest Articles
Learning Paths