cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have canceled job by mistake instead of "job complete" reason. How to fix that?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 13

Kenny,

Contract with Aleksei doesn't affect your JSS negatively. Please, note that there are multiple factors that contribute to your Job Success score and you can find a lot of information about how it's calculated here.

We won't be able to share specific details about which contracts contribute negatively to your JSS to protect privacy of clients' feedback.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Aleksei D Member Since: Aug 3, 2017
12 of 13

You said that it does not affect the JSS of the freelancer, but It looks strange for me - his JSS droped in one day just after I canceled the contract with him. Doesn't seem like a coincidence...

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
13 of 13

Aleksei,

Freelacers' JSS is updated on Sundays every two weeks. Kenny completed other contracts beside yours in the two-week period before the most recent score update.

Moreover, every time it updates both recent activity and activity over longer period of time can cause changes in the score. For example since JSS is calculated over 24-, 12- and 6-month windows, a score can change because a contract fell of of the calculation. Some contracts don't show on freelancers' public profiles because less than $1 was paid on them or a full refund was issued but they will still contribute to the Job Success score. Additionally, long-term relationships, contracts without feedback and inactive contracts can contribute to the calculation.

I hope it helps carify the matter.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS