🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: I just got an email welcoming me to Upwor...
Page options
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

I just got an email welcoming me to Upwork Plus - but I didn't join

I have a long-dormant client account on Upwork, which I haven't used since before the Elance merger. I've just received an email welcoming me to Upwork Plus and thanking me for "choosing" to join. Which is odd, because at no point did I ever ask to join, and there's no indication that this is a free trial offer or anything like that. Furthermore, there's a link to "learn more" in the email, but when I click on it, it goes to an error page that simply says, "The page you requested is not accessible at this time." 

Can anyone tell me what's going on?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

I would like to confirm that the team is currently looking into this and investigating it further. Once we have significant updates, we'll get back to you with more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
JoanneP

Hi Christine,

Could you please send me a PM with the screenshot of the email you received so I can check this further with the team? Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
versailles
Community Member

I got this e-mail too. 

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

Hi Rene,

Could you also send me a PM with the screenshot of the email you received? Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Same here.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Yep, I got it, too.

It had better just be one of Upwork's many email glitches and not followed by charges.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Thank you for sharing this with us! I have shared this with the team so that I can confirm if this was sent in error. Our team will get here once we have more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork
elastella
Community Member

Avery O wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thank you for sharing this with us! I have shared this with the team so that I can confirm if this was sent in error. Our team will get here once we have more information. 

Avery, 

There is no question of *if* this was sent in error. Neither of us signed up for this program.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

I would like to confirm that the team is currently looking into this and investigating it further. Once we have significant updates, we'll get back to you with more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths