anima9

I'm a freelancer but I want to hire someone for something

Hello. I'm currently a full time freelancer which means I have not, in my history in the website, attempted to be a client. With that said, I wish to hire a specific person here to fix my website's loading speed and maybe tweak it to make it much more efficient. I've seen her profile and I'm pretty sure she has the necessary talent in my request.

Normally I would just browse and hire but I've seen too many suspensions about duplicate accounts that I'm worried at how to fully go about this. A point towards the right direction would be very much appreciated. 

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Robert James,

You should create a Client Company using your current account. In order to do this, please go to your Settings then scroll down a bit and click  Create a company > Create a Client Company. Then you will be able to log into your current account and switch between your freelancer and client profiles. Do not sign up for another account.

I hope it helps.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Robert James,

You should create a Client Company using your current account. In order to do this, please go to your Settings then scroll down a bit and click  Create a company > Create a Client Company. Then you will be able to log into your current account and switch between your freelancer and client profiles. Do not sign up for another account.

I hope it helps.

~ Valeria
Upwork