🐈
» Forums » Clients » I'm astonished with this platform unpleasant ...
Page options
677da3be
Community Member

I'm astonished with this platform unpleasant response to opening a client's account.

I’m so stressed with this platform’s response to opening a client account in order to hire freelancers.

Yes, I opened a client account about a week ago and completed the questionnaire about posting a job. I added my payment method and in order for up work to verify the payment they deducted two amount adding up to $10 which were to be reversed after I send them the deduction statements. After they deducted the amount, after a few hours I received a message informing me that my account had been permanently deactivated.

I’ve no access to my previous client account, which was **Edited for Community Guidelines** . Currently I’m using a different one since this previous one was deactivated and I’m unable to access it.

My major complaint here is that my deducted $10 have not yet been reversed by up work. I made no hires so I feel that my amount should be reversed. I’ll be impressed if you consider my request in real time.

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Don,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you.
I would like to confirm that the small charges you`re referring to are refunded back immediately. Please keep in mind that it can take up to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths