🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: I'm investing Dollars to send proposals, ...
Page options
osamanaseer
Community Member

I'm investing Dollars to send proposals, getting views from clients but no interview or hired.

Hey All,

I'm investing Dollars to send proposals, getting views from clients but no interview or hired.

I don't known what is wrong with my profile. I known I'm very hardworking and I got almost 3 jobs yet that have 5/5 reviews but did not have any job success score or RISING TALENT due to less jobs are completed.

The advise I need is: How can I build my profile now? I am sending proposals only to that jobs who can be completed by me 100% with good quality.

Sorry for my English. Need your guidance and reccommendations. 

My profile link is: https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~017aa30f14594efd36/

My expertise are: Wordpress customization & development, SEO SERVICES & Urdu Language translations.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Usama - It takes time to get started on Upwork. You just have to keep at it. Also, it helps to really improve a profile and to have really great proposals. You are competing against a lot of other people - so, you need to really stand out and tell a prospective client all the great things you can do for him or her.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
florydev
Community Member

Usama N wrote:

Hey All,

I don't known what is wrong with my profile. I known I'm very hardworking and I got almost 3 jobs yet that have 5/5 reviews but did not have any job success score or RISING TALENT due to less jobs are completed.

The advise I need is: How can I build my profile now? I am sending proposals only to that jobs who can be completed by me 100% with good quality.

My profile link is: https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~017aa30f14594efd36/

My expertise are: Wordpress suctomization & development, SEO SERVICES & Urdu Language translations.

The good news is there a gazillion WP jobs.  The bad news is there are a gazillion people who feel qualified for such jobs.  You need to find a way to stand out.

I try never hard to never make point out people's misspellings especially if it is not their native language so I am sorry but...

Wordpress suctomization

This has me dying...

I think you mean optimization.  Wordpress sucks just fine without any help.

dzadza
Community Member

Mark F wrote:

I try never hard to never make point out people's misspellings especially if it is not their native language so I am sorry but...

Wordpress suctomization

This has me dying...

I'd say OP meant Word press theme customization 😉

suctomization was mispelled by mistake. It was customization. Correction has been made. Thank you for your suggestions.However,  I am applying for mostly SEO jobs now a days. Hope so, I'll be succeed on this platform in future. I am still motivated and hopeful.

My point remains the same. Having a skills and being good at them is only one piece. Standing out and convincing a client that you can solve their problems is a very big piece.

Usama - It takes time to get started on Upwork. You just have to keep at it. Also, it helps to really improve a profile and to have really great proposals. You are competing against a lot of other people - so, you need to really stand out and tell a prospective client all the great things you can do for him or her.

Here are a few additional tips that align with your insights:

1. Persistence: Freelancing platforms can be competitive, and it might take time to land the right opportunities. Consistency in sending proposals and improving your profile will eventually pay off.

2. Quality over Quantity: It's better to focus on a few well-crafted proposals that truly showcase your skills and understanding of the project, rather than sending out a large number of generic proposals.

Mark F wrote:

Usama N wrote:

Hey All,

My expertise are: Wordpress suctomization & development, SEO SERVICES & Urdu Language translations.

The good news is there a gazillion WP jobs.  The bad news is there are a gazillion people who feel qualified for such jobs.  You need to find a way to stand out.

Wordpress suctomization

This has me dying...

I guess with some effort one can make it even suckier. (I don't know what wordpress is and how it sucks, but I just couldn't resist)

Latest Articles
Learning Paths