🐈
» Forums » Clients » I'm new on upwork and want to how to add bil...
Page options
47564ae8
Community Member

I'm new on upwork and want to how to add billing method

I'm new on upwork and want to know how to add billing method. My debit card is activated for international use but upwork is not allowing me to add that. It is showing some kind of error to call bank. I called bank and they said my debit card (visa) is good to use internationally. Please help me how can I fix this issue?

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tassawar,

We're sorry to hear you weren't able to set up your billing method. For more details about billing methods available on Upwork and how to set up a new billing method, check out this guide.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
47564ae8
Community Member

these articles doesn't have solution for my issue. Can you please tell me what should I do? I got 3 messages on phone that "POS Txn at Upwork -CardValidate Dublin IE, Rs. 1.00 Debited from my bank account".

Please will somebody help me here to solve my issue realted to add billing method. tell me a solution that work. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tassawar,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this request.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
47564ae8
Community Member

I clicked on that link and found empty page ahead. There were no request.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tassawar,

You should be able to access the ticket directly here. Once our agent has more information about the issue you're experiencing, they will assist you accordingly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths