🐈
» Forums » Clients » I'm trying to go from being a Freelancer to a...
Page options
susmasterson
Community Member

I'm trying to go from being a Freelancer to a Client - the instructions in here aren't working

I'm trying to go from being a freelancer to a client. The instructions on here say to go to settings: It says scroll down to the bottom and "create new account".  That would be great, if I had that on my screen.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Susan,

To create a Client account on your existing account, please go to your account settings and select My Teams tab on the left. Once you do, please select Create New Account button and you should be able to add a client account to your existing account. You'll then be able to easily switch between the two accounts under the same login and hire freelancers. Check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Susan,

To create a Client account on your existing account, please go to your account settings and select My Teams tab on the left. Once you do, please select Create New Account button and you should be able to add a client account to your existing account. You'll then be able to easily switch between the two accounts under the same login and hire freelancers. Check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths