🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: I made 2 bonus payments by error. Can I c...
Page options
592c8ed3
Community Member

I made 2 bonus payments by error. Can I cancel one?

Hi, I wanted to give a freelancer a bonus and by error I made it 2 x. Can I cancel one of the payments? I got a notification that it will go through in 24 hours. Is the still a chance to cancel on of them? Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ursula,

I shared your request with our team to cancel the second bonus payment you issued and someone from our team will follow up with you soon.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ursula,

I shared your request with our team to cancel the second bonus payment you issued and someone from our team will follow up with you soon.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Thank you!

Hello,

I have the same issue. I accidentally issued two bonuses of the same amount. Can you please cancel one of them?

Best,

George

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, George.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I would want to edit the bonus i sent to my freelancer, It was an error made by me. I'll appreciate if this can be done as soon as possible.

Hi Sarah-Jane,

I shared your request with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
5a13266c
Community Member

I would want to make a cancel on a bonus i made. It was an error made by me. I'll appreciate if this can be done as soon as possible 

Fegiri,

It looks like the freelancer has just issued a refund to you for that bonus so you should be all set.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths