🐈
» Forums » Clients » I need Upwork to contact me ASAP
Page options
62ddf38f
Community Member

I need Upwork to contact me ASAP

I cannot lodge a dispute complaint, access the help centre etc. from being logged in. Can you please contact me via my email? I have unauthorised charges appearing.

6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Regan, 

I checked your account and it looks like you have open hourly contracts. Your freelancers logged time, and these were charged to your billing method. If these are the charges that you are referring to on your post, please let me know so that I can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
7c1d4779
Community Member

Yes

I don’t understand the out come of my case the freelancer would not respond we had a two day deadline he would send me first draft in two days he then contact me to help him get in go daddy which I gave him account # he said he couldn’t get in so if he was working on it and he said he couldn’t get in it which is it . He continues pushing it off because either there’s a hole in your system and he wanted me to cancel (scam) or he was working on other jobs and that was Not our agreement. I told Him to create a account on go daddy he would produce a first draft in two days if you read our conversation you will see I had tried several times to contact him when I seen he was scamming me I began to take my business elsewhere because it was the second time dealing with a in responsive freelancer to my understanding there was a investigation of my case for my hard earned money without speaking to me. Now I might be new to this but I am not new to scammers. Your website is full of scammers and you are assisting them on there behavior. Thanks but I will no longer use your service

Hi Jamar,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience working with this freelancer. I can't share more information about the dispute here in the community, but I checked your account, and I can see that our team has reached out to you regarding this and has provided information on the outcome. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Jamar,

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please feel free to post here in the community. You can also send me a PM by clicking on my name. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
7c1d4779
Community Member

of

Jun 4, 2020 04:27:59 PM by Jamar H

I don’t understand the out come of my case the freelancer would not respond
we had a two day deadline he would send me first draft in two days he then
contact me to help him get in go daddy which I gave him account # he said
he couldn’t get in so if he was working on it and he said he couldn’t get
in it which is it . He continues pushing it off because either there’s a
hole in your system and he wanted me to cancel (scam) or he was working on