🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: I need to change the name on existing Inv...
Page options
37cac7b1
Community Member

I need to change the name on existing Invoice, how can I do it?

I'm now on Upwork and instead of puting my company name I put my name. And Now I need a new invoice with my company name.

How can I do it ?

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Amit,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

Update:

Hi Amit, as confirmed by our team, you can request a name change. However, for the invoice that was already generated, we cannot change it. Because we want your invoices to always show your name, address, etc., as you had it listed at that time, we do not add your updated information to past invoices. This is for accuracy and to ensure that your invoices reflect the same information as they did on the day they were created. Also, if you live in certain areas, we must collect taxes, such as sales or VAT. Having the proper address displayed at the time of invoicing is important to show what taxes were applicable and charged.

~ Joanne
Upwork
37cac7b1
Community Member

Hi, thank you for your replay. 

I understand the situation. But I need this invoice for my business. I only need to put my business name on the invoice so I can use it.

I'm new on Upwork I didn't know it works like that. There is any way you can help me?

Thanks you,

Amit

Latest Articles
Learning Paths