My name is Florin Safner, a graphic designer with +10 years of successful work here.
This time I need to publish a project and invite someone to work but I cannot find the way how to do this.
I have my account as a worker, a freelance designer but I never published projects before. I cannot find the interface which allow me to publish jobs.
Someone could help please?
No worries, I'd be glad to help you publish your project on Upwork. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1. Log in to your Upwork account: Go to Upwork's website and sign in using your freelancer account credentials.
2. Switch to Client View: Since you've been using Upwork as a freelancer, you need to switch to the "Client" view to post a job. To do this, click on your profile picture in the top right corner and select "Switch to Client View" from the dropdown menu.
3. Create a Job Post: Once you're in the Client View, click on the "Post a Job" button. You'll be prompted to fill in the details of your project.
4. Project Details: Provide a clear and concise title for your project. Then, describe the project in detail, including the scope, requirements, and any specific skills you're looking for in a freelancer. Be as specific as possible to attract relevant proposals.
5. Category and Skills: Select the appropriate category and skills that best match your project. This will help Upwork suggest relevant freelancers for your job.
6. Project Type and Budget: Choose the project type (hourly or fixed-price) and set your budget. For fixed-price projects, you'll specify the amount you're willing to pay. For hourly projects, you can either set an hourly rate or leave it open for negotiation.
7. Project Duration: Decide on the project duration or deadline. This will depend on the complexity of the task and your timeline.
8. Visibility: Choose whether you want your job post to be visible to everyone on Upwork or only to freelancers you invite directly.
9. Attachments: If you have any files or documents related to the project, you can attach them to provide more context to potential freelancers.
10. Review and Publish: Review all the information you've provided and make sure everything is accurate. Once you're satisfied, click the "Publish Job" button.
That's it! Your project will now be live on Upwork, and freelancers will be able to submit proposals to work with you.
Remember to keep an eye on incoming proposals, review freelancers' profiles, and communicate with potential candidates to find the right fit for your project.
Good luck with your project, and if you have any further questions, feel free to ask!
Thank you so so much Isaac.
Next morning I'll do what you are indicated. I hope to find a button for invitation because I need to invite a specific person to this project.
Thankl you again my friend, good night.
Only 1 question: I have some $280 in my current feelancer worker account escrow. Ok, I wll create a new "client" account and post a job. Could I use the money from my current freelancer escrow to pay the job as a "client"?