🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: I suddenly cannot invite freelancers
Page options
w3bmast3r
Community Member

I suddenly cannot invite freelancers

Hello, everybody - hope you're well.

I have a job posting I want to invite freelancers to.

I was able to invite three freelancers. However, it seems I'm now unable to invite any more. I always get a popup with a green button that says "Upgrade to Featured". No explanation as to why I would need to do that.

Is there an invitation limit I'm unaware of?

I have had an Upwork account for many years, with many successful hires. I haven't invited any freelancers in the last month either.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Cynthia,

Recently we've introduced membership plans for clients in order to help businesses attract and hire top-quality talent. In the past, we offered a one-size-fits-all model which didn’t cater well to businesses of different sizes using Upwork.

Clients on our Basic plan can send up to 3 invitations on a job post. To learn more about our Basic plan check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Cynthia,

Recently we've introduced membership plans for clients in order to help businesses attract and hire top-quality talent. In the past, we offered a one-size-fits-all model which didn’t cater well to businesses of different sizes using Upwork.

Clients on our Basic plan can send up to 3 invitations on a job post. To learn more about our Basic plan check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok, I understand now.

Thanks for the speedy response, Goran.

Have a great day.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths